In the training of Mindfulness, you will learn how to access and cultivate your natural capacity to actively engage in caring for yourself and to effectively respond to stress. Nearly three decades of scientific research worldwide suggest that participants learn how to:
• Develop coping skills to effectively manage stress related to work, school, relationships, financial, aging, uncertainty, etc.
• Reduce distress caused by anxiety, depression, irritability, chronic pain or illness
• Improve your health and wellness by taking care of yourself
• Increase self-acceptance and self- compassion
• Cultivate compassion for others and improve relationships
• Hone the capacity to notice and enjoy the simple joys of life